School of Business & Information Technology (BIT)
The Business Administration Certificate of Completion provides opportunities for the business leaders of tomorrow to achieve a high-quality, high-value education that enables them to succeed in a competitive market. Emphasis is placed on hands-on experiences, conducting real-world research and community projects.
The curriculum includes business concepts such as accounting, business law, management, marketing, and professionalism. Skills related to the applications of these concepts are developed through the study of computer applications, communications, team building and decision making.
Educational Option Information
This educational option is a
- Certificate of Completion
This educational option can be completed
This educational option can be started:
Primary Course Location:
- Main, Montoya, Westside, and Rio Rancho Campuses, and online
- Students must have access to a computer and the Internet to complete coursework.
Approximate Costs of this Educational Option
Financial Aid Considerations
Career and Educational Opportunities
The Business Administration certificate courses may be applied to an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Administration.
Many of CNM’s Business Administration courses are transferable to universities and CNM currently has transfer agreements with many colleges in New Mexico.*
* Note: Students who plan to transfer to a four-year business program are encouraged to meet with the program chair or associate dean during their first term.
Career opportunities with a Certificate of Completion in business administration are available in both the public and private sectors, including but not limited to: advertising, marketing, entrepreneurship, human resources, sales, real estate, retail, small business management and supervision.
- Employment opportunities are available in industries that require management, supervision, administrative support, and entrepreneurship.
- Job titles may include: Administrative support, manager, team leader, entrepreneur, project manager, supervisor.
- Job descriptions/duties may include: Management, supervision, oversight, entrepreneurship.